My CL Score

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bashe

Reaction score
I finally have a post worth craigslist score to post.
CL_Tank_Score.JPG

A guy posted that he had grolsh bottles for sale and also a 20# co2 tank. I met him this morning and he had 2 co2 tanks, his wife wanted them both gone. One is full the other has a regulator but the gauges are busted. I paid $100 for both :ban:

The cat did not come with the deal. He came separate.

do they have "property of ..." stamped on them? if so, you're hosed. I've got one "property of pepsico" that I want gone also - nobody will fill it.

Nope nothing like that on either one, and I just found out the other one is about full too. :rockin:

probably not ones that are appropriate for beer. You need a high pressure (thousands of psi) and a low pressure 0-60 (where you can accurately read numbers like 12psi)
Micromatic, Austin Homebrew, or Keg connection, other HBS would be good places to look.
Beer Dispenser Regulator Parts
Also make sure you know if the threads are left or right handed before you order.
-Ben

Back