Which LOVE controller/probe?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BeerElf

Reaction score
I'm looking to order 2 LOVE controllers for my Brutus-10 from Dwyer.

I'll be using the STC 2W160 valves and either the TS-13010 or TS2-010 controllers from Dwyer.

Right now I'm leaning towards the TS2 because it will cost less even with buying a separate probe, but I don't know which probe I would need.

There are a lot to choose from here: Dwyer TS-Probes

Brass Cap, Stainless Cap, PVC, etc...

Are there any reasons why I should spend the couple extra bucks for the TS-13010 over the TS2?

If not which probe should I get for the TS2-010?

Has anyone here used a TS2 love controller for their brew system? If so which probe did you buy?

I have a Love TSS2 with the PVC probe for a non brew system application.

You can't go wrong with the stainless version.

Cheers,
ClaudiusB

Anyone else have any thoughts on this? It seems like most people are using the TS-13010 for brewing and the TS2-010 for keezers.

I'm looking to order 2 LOVE controllers for my Brutus-10 from Dwyer.

I'll be using the STC 2W160 valves and either the TS-13010 or TS2-010 controllers from Dwyer.

Right now I'm leaning towards the TS2 because it will cost less even with buying a separate probe, but I don't know which probe I would need.

There are a lot to choose from here: Dwyer TS-Probes

Brass Cap, Stainless Cap, PVC, etc...

Are there any reasons why I should spend the couple extra bucks for the TS-13010 over the TS2?

If not which probe should I get for the TS2-010?

I was just ordering the SS probes TS2. But they are back ordered 45 days. Way out of my window to finish my Brutus. Any suggestions where to buy probes?:(

Back