• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Brewing Classic Styles by Zainasheff & Palmer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

khiddy

Reaction score
UPDATE 6/4: Book is gone. Thanks!

For Sale: One brand-new copy of "Brewing Classic Styles: 80 Winning Recipes Anyone Can Brew" by Jamil Zainasheff & John Palmer. I have a well-thumbed copy of my own, and this one just arrived as part of my AHA membership packet, so I'd be happy to pass this along to you.

$11.00 with USPS Media Mail shipping included. I accept PayPal. This price is $2.57 lower than Amazon.com's price for the same new book, and lower than any of the Amazon Marketplace sellers, either.

Here's a great comment about the book, courtesy of a satisfied reader on Amazon.com:
Jamil and John's excellent recipe book adds a missing element to the world of home brewing. This is a list of proven recipes in every style with notes about what is key in brewing that style. It is also a nice touch that an extract recipe is listed for each style as well.

Although, there are other recipe books available and recipes are all over the web, there is really no uniformly trusted source for spot on recipes for so many styles. Too many times I have grabbed a recipe even from a decent source and only later with more experience been able to isolate its flaws.

This book should help people start brewing their favorite styles or venture into unfamiliar styles with a real home brew pro as their guide. I have already brewed a couple of the recipes and can't wait to try more. Super resource.

I couldn't agree more!

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back