• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: hand pump/beer engine

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Natron008

Reaction score
Anyone know where to pick one of these up? I can't seem to find any here state-side and shipping from the UK is just too much.

My bad, I guess I should have specified that I'm looking for a used one. That's way too rich for my blood. Plus a new and shinny just wouldn't look right at my bar. Thanks though!

Here's a thread about a DIY solution that I've been meaning to do myself. Last couple of pages contain a Google Sketchup. I have all the parts, just haven't gotten around to fabricating everything.

I just bought two from the UK 'bay and may be selling one of them if they both are in good shape and functional. They are Angrams with the 'huntsman' handle (a classic English foxhunting scene / white base color).

Back