• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Stainless Brutus stand - Not Mine (Orange County)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No I don't know the guys and like someone else said wish this would have come up a month ago. Orange County, Ca

Ah ha! This post explains why I got 5 emails about this last night.... lol

This is my Craigslist Ad, it's Orange County, CA. I didn't post this for sale here since I'm not officially selling this through Brewer's Hardware and I was trying to not to confuse things. This stand was built while developing a welding fixture to eventually ad these to the product line. That's still a ways off but that's why I'm selling this prototype pretty much at material costs.

Ah ha! This post explains why I got 5 emails about this last night.... lol

This is my Craigslist Ad, it's Orange County, CA. I didn't post this for sale here since I'm not officially selling this through Brewer's Hardware and I was trying to not to confuse things. This stand was built while developing a welding fixture to eventually ad these to the product line. That's still a ways off but that's why I'm selling this prototype pretty much at material costs.

So you are planning on making them available for sale at some point in the future?

So you are planning on making them available for sale at some point in the future?

Yes. That's the plan. There is still a lot to do before I'm ready. I need to secure a reliable and reasonable source for burners and sort out the shipping logistics. My intention is to have it available with low-pressure (for easier automation) propane burners installed, casters and 2 pump mount points and bring it in well under the Blichmann offering and always have several on the shelf and ready to ship.

Since the cat's out of the bag so-to-speak; the much longer range plan is to take it to the next level and offer complete turn-key systems automated with the likes of the BCS-460 and/or possibly the BrewTroller and bring it to market for less than a loaded B3 or Sabco system and again, have them ready to ship or at least a minimal lead time.

Is this stand still for sale? If so, can you tell me what wall thickness was used?

thanks

While I still have it, there are a couple local guys that are working out details and then a short list of people who'd want it shipped if the local guys fall through.

It is .065 wall tubing I have a 20G 2-tier made from .065 wall 1X2 and it's more than strong enough. I'm pretty sure I could park a car on this 2x2 .065 wall!

While I still have it, there are a couple local guys that are working out details and then a short list of people who'd want it shipped if the local guys fall through.

It is .065 wall tubing I have a 20G 2-tier made from .065 wall 1X2 and it's more than strong enough. I'm pretty sure I could park a car on this 2x2 .065 wall!

Thanks. Guess I'll have to buy the 2x2 16 gauge (0.065) 304 SS here locally and buy a Hobart 140 MIG and just have some fun :) ... already priced out and ready to purchase, but I saw this post and thought I would ask .... brew on !!

Back