HopsDirect Harvest is here!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gameface

Reaction score
Last year yewtah-brewha and I went in on an order to save a little on shipping. Maybe we can get something like that going again this year.

I will be placing an order one way or another once my most coveted hops are released. I'll probably make one order for leaf hops and another for pellets.

If you're interested let me know. In this thread would probably be best, but a pm would work as well.

Just a heads up, I'm more than happy to do this to help reduce the cost of shipping for a few fellow home brewers but I'm placing an order for myself for the hops I want regardless of how well this group buy pans out. There is typically a limit on quantity of a single hop per order. I might be willing to split a lb and I might not, depending on what hop it is. First come first served.

Also, I will not reship. You will have to pick them up from me. I live in West Jordan at about 70th S and Bangerter Hwy.

Out of the gate I'm looking to pick up:

Centennial leaf (willing to split)

Amarillo leaf (no split)

UK EKG both leaf and pellet (no split)

Norther Brewer leaf or pellet (quantity not limited)

http://www.hopsdirect.com/

looks like they're sold out of a lot of stuff already???

That's what I was hoping. I thought I had read that the new year harvest would be late September for whole hops, and November for pellets.

Last year yewtah-brewha and I went in on an order to save a little on shipping. Maybe we can get something like that going again this year.

I will be placing an order one way or another once my most coveted hops are released. I'll probably make one order for leaf hops and another for pellets.

If you're interested let me know. In this thread would probably be best, but a pm would work as well.

Just a heads up, I'm more than happy to do this to help reduce the cost of shipping for a few fellow home brewers but I'm placing an order for myself for the hops I want regardless of how well this group buy pans out. There is typically a limit on quantity of a single hop per order. I might be willing to split a lb and I might not, depending on what hop it is. First come first served.

Also, I will not reship. You will have to pick them up from me. I live in West Jordan at about 70th S and Bangerter Hwy.

Out of the gate I'm looking to pick up:

Centennial leaf (willing to split)

Amarillo leaf (no split)

UK EKG both leaf and pellet (no split)

Norther Brewer leaf or pellet (quantity not limited)

http://www.hopsdirect.com/

Gameface,

Did you ever do the order? I'm thinking about ordering Centennial, Cascade, and Columbus (all leaf) from Hops Direct. I've been waiting for them to get the Cascade back in stock. Looks like it finally is.

I have plans to use four ounces from each of those hops. I can split the remainder.

Gameface,

Did you ever do the order? I'm thinking about ordering Centennial, Cascade, and Columbus (all leaf) from Hops Direct. I've been waiting for them to get the Cascade back in stock. Looks like it finally is.

I have plans to use four ounces from each of those hops. I can split the remainder.

I did.

I do plan to order again but not until EKG pellets get here.

I'll probably go ahead and place my order then. I don't want to wait a month and risk them running out of cascade again.

If anyone in the SLC area wants half a pound of centennial, columbus, or cascade, let me know.

Back