• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Single Tier Brutus CO / TX

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Clawson

Reaction score
Hello,

Looking for a single tier setup from someone changing out their system or getting out of the hobby. Was looking to build a Brutus 10 clone with a BCS controller. Why build it when I can modify something already welded together!

Moving to Colorado Springs, CO but will also will be in Texas for the next two weeks on vacation and could pick one up there.

Matt

I'm in Oregon and that may be to far but I have a Brutus 10 I'm getting ready to list. Its modeled after Josh's below.

https://www.homebrewtalk.com/f51/my-new-brew-system-brutus-10-some-nice-modifications-172927/

Its has upgraded PIDs SYL-2372 and 1/2" gas lines and is plumbed for natural gas. I have brewed 8 batches with it. If its something you might be interested in I'll get a price and pictures together of all that's included.

Chugger 2 stand.jpg

Thanks for the offer. Yeah Oregon is just a bit too far from Colorado Springs. Think im going to have to build it.

Latest posts

Back