From or Near Huntington, WV??

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yep Charleston here and these guys here bitc* about no LHBS try waiting 3 days for a pkg of dry yeast .....lol :D

There are two places close to huntington now. One is called bottle and wedge and it is downtown huntington, and the other is ashland beverage center in ashland, ky.... bottle and wedge doesn't have a ton of stuff yet but the owner is working on getting more.

LILJONNYWV said:
There are two places close to huntington now. One is called bottle and wedge and it is downtown huntington, and the other is ashland beverage center in ashland, ky.... bottle and wedge doesn't have a ton of stuff yet but the owner is working on getting more.

Cool thnxs for the heads up been dying to get some liquid yeast and not have to worry about it sitting in a truck for a couple of days getting it shipped do u know if the one in Huntington has base grains??

Charleston here. I've been washing and reusing my yeast with good success. I've got six different varieties on hand up to gen three.

Tim

Back