• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: (2) ULWD 5500W Screw type 1" Elements

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aquenne

Reaction score
Hello,

Im looking for (2) Camco #02963 5500W 240V Ripp Elements, or similar 5500W ULWD 1" NPS screw type element. Im in Southern Ontario, Canada and having a pickle of a time locating ANY 5500W elements. And any online suppliers charge ridiculous prices (>$100 for 2 elements shipped)

I would even be willing to give someone some extra $ to pick them up locally and ship.

Thanks!

Amazon would definitely be a great place to get stuff, but unfortunately amazon.com does not ship to Canada.

We have an amazon.ca, but they dont have near the stock as the US equivalent, and do not carry this element in particular.

Ron's Home And Hardware is about 30 minutes from me and you can get 2 for $45 (+tax) with in-store pickup. Looks like shipping (4 lbs) in a small package to Ontario via USPS first-class is about $20.

If you want to try to work something like this out, PM Me.

Ron's has the best prices on camco elements. That's where I bought mine.

Latest posts

Back