• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

For Sale 43 Assorted flip/swing top bottles and bottle tree dryer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

duffman123

Reaction score
I have:
28 500ml amber bottles with no markings
7 green Grolsch 500ml
6 vintage amber Grolsch 500ml (these are especially thick glass, really nice)
2 amber Fischer 660ml

1 45 bottle tree dryer.

I started kegging and am trying to clear up some room! All the bottles include relatively new gaskets and are dusty but very clean for the most part. They were run through a dishwasher sanitize cycle and put into storage. I only used the bottles for 2 to 3 batches.

I was hoping to sell the whole lot for $75 which seems to be less then I could get if I listed them on ebay. They are located in downtown Jersey City, NJ. 10 Minute walk from the Grove street path. I Could also make them available for pickup in Cape May County NJ. Thanks!

photo.jpg

photo-1.jpg

I was really hoping on selling everything as a set. But if some more time passes I guess I start selling it by pieces.

I might consider shipping but I would think that the cost would be kind of ridiculous. I would also consider any interesting trades like a large brew pot, keggle, nice burner/stand or anything else that might be interesting. I am going to give it another week before I split everything up and sell it on fleabay.

I have a ten gallon aluminum pot I would trade. It would involve shipping though.

I think you should box four up and sell them to me.

Latest posts

Back