What are you listening to (music!!!) right now? Embarrassing or not... share

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Metallica. Got tickets yesterday to see them on their new WorlWired tour with Avenged Sevenfold and Gojira yesterday so Im super pumped.

Just got my birthday present today. A nice harman/kardon receiver and some great Altec Lansing speakers for this awesome Technics turntable I got as s gift my the father in law s couple years ago. Got Pink Floyd A Momentary Lapse Of Reason spinning on it now.

IView attachment ImageUploadedByHome Brew1487472031.967671.jpg

Moonsorrow - Karhunkynsi [Verisäkeet]

Rockbox'd iPod 5.5G -> Mapletree Audio Ear+ Purist HD150 -> Grado HF-2

I am old. Very OLD. I still have my 300 disc changer that I put on RANDOM and listen to whatever: discs 1-140 are mostly classic rock, the rest are blues, bluegrass, and jazz. There are a few modern rock albums thrown in from time to time. Right now the changer picked one of my all time favorites, for the first time in years: Close to the Edge by Yes You youngsters GET OFF MY LAWN and go listen to some of the ancestral music.

Latest posts

Back