Okay Hopheads! Have I Got An IPA For You!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rhoobarb

Reaction score
Okay, those who have read a lot of my postings know that I get most of my homebrew supplies from The Brewers Coop, which is co-located in the same building as Two Brothers Brewing. Well, one of the cool things about this arrangement is that The Brewers Coop has a license to sell Two Brothers beers. And there are times when they offer beers that are only offered to select pubs and restaurants in the Chicago area, and/or are only available at the homebrew shop! Well, on my next-to-last trip, I picked up one of these extremely-limited edition ales. I liked it so much that I bought more on my last trip.

It is a Double India Pale Ale that they call Hop Juice. The 22 oz. Bottle (not a screw-top; I can re-use it for homebrew!) has an illustration of a wrench squeezing a whole hop with the tag line of “we squeeze to please".

Here’s the goods: 22.7 Plato, 9.9% ABV and 100.1 IBU! They are down to about their last 50 bottles.

Sound good to you?!

Latest posts

Back