Lowes Coupons on Ebay?!?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jacobyhale

Reaction score
Has anyone checked out the coupons that are on Ebay? They have ones for 10% and 20% off for like $5-$8. Pretty sweet if you're looking for a chest freezer like I am! With tax return set to direct deposit this week, 8.9 Whirlpool here I come! And with a 20% off coupon, it's just at about $200!! Woohoo!

Yeah, these are only from sellers with great reviews...one even has 100% positive feedback. They list the expiration date in the auction. Worth the risk at $6, when the potential is saving myself $50

You might want to check out the coupons section at slickdeals.net There is a chance you could find the coupon without having to pay for it there.

Here's a tip and please take it to heart because I've experienced this across mutliple locations...

If you shop at Lowes, buy Home Depot coupons... and vice versa.

They all match competitor coupons and they're much less likely to question the origin of the coupon if it is not their own.

I bought 20 HD coupons, no expiration date and was only able to use it at HD once, since then I've used about 15 of these at Lowes no questions asked.

Please don't berate me for this. I know it's borderline unethical but they made the decision to accept the coupons.

Bobby_M said:
Here's a tip and please take it to heart because I've experienced this across mutliple locations...

If you shop at Lowes, buy Home Depot coupons... and vice versa.

They all match competitor coupons and they're much less likely to question the origin of the coupon if it is not their own.

I bought 20 HD coupons, no expiration date and was only able to use it at HD once, since then I've used about 15 of these at Lowes no questions asked.
Damn dude, you're like a prethla of knowledge... he gives brewing vids, coupon lessons, corrects us noobs in a friendly manner... teach me Obi Wan. :cool:

Back