Orlando Beer

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris_Dog

Orange whip?
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone could point me to a store that sells a nice variety of beers? There used to be a store at the corner of Fairbanks (or was it Lee) and I-4 but it is long gone. Heart's has a pretty good selection but it is kind of far for me from Longwood. At any rate any input will be appreciated.

Cheers!!! :mug:
Chris

Hey Chris!!
Nice to see someone else from CFL here. Believe it or not, I usually find a pretty good selection at my local Publix. I also have an ABC store right up the road that has pretty good stuff. I sypmathize with you though, I'm in Ocoee, so it's not worth driving to Heart's for a six pack. I always make sure to pick up something good while I'm there stocking up on ingredients and equipment!!
BTW - You wouldn't happen to know of any homebrew clubs or get togethers in the area?

"BTW - You wouldn't happen to know of any homebrew clubs or get togethers in the area?"
I don't know (newbie here) however I am sure the guys at Heart's would know.

I found a selection of micro brews at the big ABC in Altomonte. 436 near the Home Depot at 436/434.

Back