Summer BBQ brewing

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

shivalotus

Reaction score
I am brewing up a 5 gallon batch and a 3 gallon batch for a small BBQ.

For the 5 I am thinking about a hefeweizen or a wit. I'm curious about what people would suggest for the second beer.

It will need to be something quick so no imperial stouts.

Try doing biermuncher's centennial blonde. My buddy made it and it is awesome and its ready really fast.

Centennial Blonde and his Munich Helles were both very widely enjoyed at my bbqs this year. I highly recommend either one! Of course my neighbors proclaim "this is my favorite" homebrew no matter what kind they're drinking lol

Free homebrew is always everyone's favorite.

Centennial Blonde and his Munich Helles were both very widely enjoyed at my bbqs this year. I highly recommend either one! Of course my neighbors proclaim "this is my favorite" homebrew no matter what kind they're drinking lol

Yup. Those 2 words "FREE BEER!" Get's there attention real quick. Id go with the pale ale with Perle & Saaz hops.

Free homebrew is always everyone's favorite.

Guess I'm pretty lucky that way...we have a great deal worked out with the neighbors. We tend to hang outside a lot this time of year and since we all enjoy the homebrew so much they go in half for all the ingredients I buy to make it. They also come keep me company while I brew outside. We also pretty much split meals most of the week so I don't even have to make dinner every night. They're at the point now where they even tell other people THEY make beer hahaha

+1 on the centennial blonde. It's awesome! And if your kegging it can be ready in as little as two weeks.

Our LHBS has a BrewBQ Pale Ale kit that I love and it's a hit with all that come. Goes great with brisket

Latest posts

Back