hopriverales (my blog)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gratefuldisc

Reaction score
Not sure on the etiquette for this, or if this is the wrong place to post this.

I have been blogging my homebrew adventures and thought it might be helpful to people getting started or looking to jump to AG. I've been brewing for almost a year and a half so I still have plenty to learn, and most of what I know I got from this site. Anyway, check it out if you are interested.

http://hopriverales.blogspot.com/

Also, feedback is welcome if people have questions, or if more experienced brewers have suggestions. Thanks for looking.

Very nice blog! I started a brewing and cider-making website for family and friends about a year ago, and for the for past two months, its been averaging about 100 visitors per week. I don't have that many family or friends, so don't know quite what's going on.

Its at www.singingboysbrewing.com I've got a blog there, you can click on the link to sign up for the update list and I'll send out an email when the blog is updated.

I've added a bunch of links from HBTers for their websites and blogs, you should check it out. I've got some more to add and will include yours when I update it next.

nice blog! check out mine if you get a chance... you may also like some of the music there too :) since i think we're both at similar skill levels, I'll be sure to check in regularly.

thanks pappers, looks like a lot of content, I'll check it out when I have time to sit down and look at it.

TenaciousJ, I found your blog a few weeks ago by searching and have been unofficially following since... nice job.

grateful, I like your writing style, and the pics are great! Looked through some of the first page, and I'll have to hit it again but like what your doing.

I bookmarked all 3 blogs, so I can check them all out. Thanks guys.

thanks lou... I'm kinda casual with it... glad it's not annoying, lol. thanks for reading.

Back