What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Screw the game. Back to the basement bar for many drinks.

1391393153410.jpg

A friend's abyss clone.
uploadfromtaptalk1391393178602.jpg
It's absolutely delicious. Smells like vanilla almonds.

Ill post one if you would like.or I coukd pm you one. You could critique it and collab if you wanna. Pretty simple. I did dry hop with earl grey and some of those new azacca hops. . Still want to tweak it a bit and brew it a few more times before I post it.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Home Brew mobile app
Would welcome the recipe any way you want to give it.
This eases the pain. Been a diehard Denver fan my whole life and so dissapointed right nowView attachment 176831

I want that, in my mouth.

Drank a ton of water and now my tummy hurts bad. Should have drank more beer.

Really? Was there a game tonight? The constant pounding on my ceiling from my upstairs neighbors gave me no idea...

Drinking tea. Scottish Breakfast.

That wasn't because of the football game......

ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391397718.109043.jpg
I know Jai Alia has been filtered since June 2013, this is the first flakey one I have noticed since then. I'm assuming it has something to do with age, this one was canned 1/10/14.

Had these for the boring Superbowl. The Samael is 08 and not having a big foot

sent from the aftermath of the most boring Superbowl and commercials

I didn't know that Windex made beer now. What is this neon yellow Windex Sourface beer you are drinking? Is it a good sour?

Couldn't look at the Archie thread bc I was watching the game on a three hour delay thanks to my little ones. Wouldn't want to ruin the ending...hahaha. That game sucked, and so did the commercials. Good beer though

Nightly summary:
Game sucked!
Ads sucked!
Pete Carrol couldn't even take the celebratory Gatorade pour like a man!
Seahawks are thugs!
Wilson had nothing to do with that win and let's not even act like he did!
Who cloned the Broncos? And what did they do with the real team?
Food was good!ImageUploadedByHome Brew1391399005.732110.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391399053.477245.jpgImageUploadedByHome Brew1391399098.866959.jpg
Ate and drank too much and tomorrow is going to suck!

Sent from my cell while on suicide watch. Someone, please give me my shoestrings back!!

Nightly summary:
Game sucked!
Ads sucked!
Pete Carrol couldn't even take the celebratory Gatorade pour like a man!
Seahawks are thugs!
Wilson had nothing to do with that win and let's not even act like he did!
Who cloned the Broncos? And what did they do with the real team?
Food was good!View attachment 176865View attachment 176866View attachment 176867
Ate and drank too much and tomorrow is going to suck!

Sent from my cell while on suicide watch. Someone, please give me my shoestrings back!!

Truth. Well put.

Couldn't look at the Archie thread bc I was watching the game on a three hour delay thanks to my little ones. Wouldn't want to ruin the ending...hahaha. That game sucked, and so did the commercials. Good beer though

That Archie thread is a mofo.

Onto my 3rd cider while cleaning up the house a bit after doing next to nothing all day. Man that game sucked, but at least I'm feeling better now

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Home Brew mobile app

Back