cheap cars

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sophiacarli22

Reaction score
hi i m sophia i visit for u sites so this sites is very important is cheap cars is luxury cars and sports cars tend to drop the most value in percentage terms for very important point this sites
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

I've never seen the little recycling symbol on the bottom of a Kia.

Contact the manufacturer to be sure it's food safe!

I tried boiling a stout in a Honda once. The sun roof was way too small, got a lot of DMS. Avoid cheap cars, get ones with bigger sun roofs. Make sure they are stainless too.

hi i m sophia i visit for u sites so this sites is very important is cheap cars is luxury cars and sports cars tend to drop the most value in percentage terms for very important point this sites
++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Best ad for a "smart" car yet!

Sophia, I'm interested in new carboys. I assume the sports cars are Better Bottles and the luxury cars are glass. . .or is it the other way 'round? Please post prices and shipping costs to Ohio. Thanks!

I have a question being a newb and all....Where does the Air lock go?? tail pipe? Oil res? or washer fluid res? I need to know I ve got an IPA in an Isuzu and I dont want it contaminated.

So is one of the recommended aeration methods rolling and shaking the fermenter? Wouldn't you get a ticket for that?

I'm just sayin...

DSCN2803.jpg

But, as you can see, you really need a big block engine to be able to heat your large brewkettle for a 60-90 minute boil.

:)

Would you guys recommend and aluminium or stainless engine block ? I heard aluminium makes the beer taste funny.

You know, it make sense. I've been brewing in my garage instead of parking a car in there. This way I can do both! Although, I'm worried about getting the wort off the leather...

I find the car brewing method very efficient. It's much easier to transport a car then carrying all those bottles. And i can play music for the beer to listen to and help it mature :)

Although i wish i had gotten a bigger car now, just a little toyota corrola right now hope to up to a big rig made for transporting gas or a cement truck..

Hmm has anyone ever fermented in one of those big rig trailers that carry soda? That sounds keen, and extremely efficient.

Hey guys, I was brewing in a car the other day, but after I pitched my yeast I realized that I had been speeding for half of my brew.

Is my beer ruined?

I saw this commercial yesterday, I guess it really needs to be included in this discussion, despite the fact that it is budlight.

I will debate the last line of the commercial though. I would argue that a boot full of Bud Light IS junk in the trunk. :D

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back