• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

GFCI (and regular) breakers.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mikeysab

Reaction score
My father, who is a retired electrician, asked me to try to sell his stockpile of circuit breakers. Theres a lot of bolt ins but plenty of snap ins. Lots of gfi breakers too. Just lemme know what kind of breaker you need and i'll check for it next time i'm over there. Prices will be decided depending on the breaker.

mikeysab said:
My father, who is a retired electrician, asked me to try to sell his stockpile of circuit breakers. Theres a lot of bolt ins but plenty of snap ins. Lots of gfi breakers too. Just lemme know what kind of breaker you need and i'll check for it next time i'm over there. Prices will be decided depending on the breaker.

I would love a reasonable 2 pole 40 or 50 GFCI price.

Wondering if he's got a bolt in 50A GFCI? I don't even know if they make those. I could use a snap in if not bolt on. I can easily change my enclosure.

I might be interested but I don't know exactly what I need. Could you make a list of the ones you are getting for people and how many of that style you have left?
Also- price?
If too much trouble, don't worry about it.
Thanks

I'm looking for a 2 pole 240V 30A GFCI breaker to go in my GE house panel. Not sure of what style I need. I've looked around and tried searching for which style I need by comparing the numbers on my breakers with no luck.

Edited with photo of mine.

2013-02-27_02-12-45_541.jpg

Ran over there quick tonight but didnt get to go through it all. Some people have been getting pm's as i find their breakers. Mostly square d push ins but also some single pole eatons and non gfi siemens. I'll take a more thorough look one night this week when im not working late.

Well looks like pops has mostly square d QO push in gfci breakers left. Single pole 20's and 30's and two pole 30's. Hes also got a couple eaton (cutler hammer) single pole 30's. Lemme know in interested

Back