My first MEad label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IrregularPulse

Hobby Collector
HBT Supporter
Reaction score
Just made a 1 gallon batch of JOA's Mead to see if I'd like it. Not bad. I decided to make a quick label for the 9 bottles I got out of it. I don't know the ABV cause I didn't worry bout OG and FG readings with it. Thinking about adding an ingredients list somewhere on it. but kind of like it simple.

Mead Label Final.jpg

i like vikings. :) i suggest a need for more vikings in the world. may i ask how much of that image is your own artwork?

awesome stuff.

i like vikings. :) i suggest a need for more vikings in the world. may i ask how much of that image is your own artwork?

awesome stuff.

I make no claims of being Artisitc. Just learning a little with GIMP from other's hard work :)

The Text is my own. And the hue changes. Here's what I stole.

mead 4.jpg

I wish. I'd like to try one of those pen drawing tools for PCs. It's just so hard to draw with a mouse. I can sketch decent enough. Just don't know if I'd use it much. I do play alot with the wife's photo's of the boy in GIMP

Back