• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Basic Kegging equipment near Baltimore(or all of MD)/DC/Richmond

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

natewv

Reaction score
I live in a row house in Baltimore, so with a maximum of 12' width, space is of the essence. I and SWMBO are after 5-6 batches getting a tad sick of bottles lying about that have to be cleaned and taken downstairs, and so on.

I already have Google reader set to look at the RSS feeds of a few searches on craigslist for Baltimore (where I live) and DC, but I thought I would take a stab at seeing if anyone relatively close had extra kegs or gauges or lines or adapters or tanks lying around that they were too lazy to sell or make a posting for.

Thanks!

I have to (2) standard faucets you can have. Never used them. They aren't perlicks but they are free

I have an extra 5 lb CO2 tank in Charlottesville, VA and make occasional trips to Richmond. Let me know if you're interested in purchasing it/ might be down there sometime

I have an extra 5 lb CO2 tank in Charlottesville, VA and make occasional trips to Richmond. Let me know if you're interested in purchasing it/ might be down there sometime

I MAY be heading to Lynchburg next Tuesday, I need to check my calendar. If not I will be in Richmond early in the week of 8/22-8/23.

Back