What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
image-2945099530.jpg

2nd pour.

After a week of re-programming,getting car parts,getting local spring water for brew day tomorrow,I can sit down & try the first bottles of my Cougar Country IPA!! Oh man,y'all gotta see this! the aroma,flavor & color are spot on...finally! I think it tastes kinda like a melange of a few IPA's I've had. Whew,buzz cirty too. Even the color is what I've been wanting from partial mash brewing. Changed the grains from 3.2oz of chocolate malt to 1/2lb Melanoiden malt (Weyerman's). Here it is...
http://[URL=http://s563.photobucket.com/user/unionrdr/media/PICT0004_zps4678a907.jpg.html] [/URL]
Carbonation is good @ 3 weeks,but hazy from the 2.4oz dry hop. Even though I used super moss towards the end of the boil. I'm so extatike that it turned out this good. HEY YOOPER>>>WANAA TRY THIS ONE!!?:mug::ban::mug:

Just got back from TH. Had (or sampled) all on the list except the 4th and the last. All very solid, faves were Marty Rantzen, Dr Grasshopper, and HopHands. The key lime cask was damn solid too.

Good grilled cheeses and pickles too.

image-670587777.jpg

BGBC said:
Just got back from TH. Had (or sampled) all on the list except the 4th and the last. All very solid, faves were Marty Rantzen, Dr Grasshopper, and HopHands. The key lime cask was damn solid too. Good grilled cheeses and pickles too.

Awesome.

Was your bill $200?

Funny... I just brewed an Imperial Red on Thursday thinking I wouldn't be able to find this and the store up the street still had a few kicking around.

IMG_2305[1].jpg

MrNickVT said:
Hollllllly head batman, is that your purse by chance? Never mind: looks like that may be your glove?

Purse? You're already slammed!

I started off starvin'
Now they got me out here Brett Farve'n

Look! I'm nukebrewer! YUCK YUCKA YUCKA! :ban:

But really, I literally bought this beer for the bottles. 6 pack was $7.00 and honestly, it's not at all terrible. I'd probably be happy to buy it again. They had a lighter lager too. It then occurred to me that I better test the wing capper on this and if it doesn't work, I should just buy a bench capper because that will fix everything. :D

I think my neighbor watched me take a pic with an actual camera and further confirmed why I do not have friends. :eek:

P1020436.jpg

BGBC said:
Just got back from TH. Had (or sampled) all on the list except the 4th and the last. All very solid, faves were Marty Rantzen, Dr Grasshopper, and HopHands. The key lime cask was damn solid too. Good grilled cheeses and pickles too.

Nice -Dr. Grasshopper is really good, as is Infinite Energy. And please tell me you had Lebanon Bologna on that grilled cheese!

Hello said:

But really, I literally bought this beer for the bottles. 6 pack was $7.00 and honestly, it's not at all terrible. I'd probably be happy to buy it again. They had a lighter lager too. It then occurred to me that I better test the wing capper on this and if it doesn't work, I should just buy a bench capper because that will fix everything. :D

I think my neighbor watched me take a pic with an actual camera and further confirmed why I do not have friends. :eek:

Is that the key to your church? :)

Hello said:
Look! I'm nukebrewer! YUCK YUCKA YUCKA! :ban: But really, I literally bought this beer for the bottles. 6 pack was $7.00 and honestly, it's not at all terrible. I'd probably be happy to buy it again. They had a lighter lager too. It then occurred to me that I better test the wing capper on this and if it doesn't work, I should just buy a bench capper because that will fix everything. :D I think my neighbor watched me take a pic with an actual camera and further confirmed why I do not have friends. :eek:

Yeah, but nuke's is bigger! :D

Key that is ;)

That pic alone is hilarious!!!

Is that the key to your church? :)
To my heart. :eek:

Yeah, but nuke's is bigger! :D

Key that is ;)
HAHA! Yes, yes it is.
That pic alone is hilarious!!!

Why, can you see my reflection in the glass looking like a hot mess because I was just brewing and running around the kitchen to get things done?

I'm just excited that my target OG was 1.073 and I ended at 1.074. I'm so excited. I aerated like a mad woman, sipped a beer while I did it, and put it to bed for a while. I cannot wait until it is all done.

Decided today would be a Belgian style beer day for me. I don't drink them too often but have really begin liking them a lot. Had a jester king el cedro on Thursday and it made me want more.

Having goose island sofie right now. Really liking it.

ForumRunner_20131109_161447.jpg

Deschutes Hop Trip. Wow am I pissed I just discovered this beer. It'll be out of season soon.

After a long day of child birth class I can finally watch some football and enjoy a few. Philly brewing kenzolantern

View attachment 159235

How did cavemen ever manage to reproduce without birthing class?

3 kids here and I don't recall ever learning anything in any birthing class.

EDIT: but, brother, are you in line for an awakening. First kid is awesome but not what you expect, I assure you.

Just got back from TH. Had (or sampled) all on the list except the 4th and the last. All very solid, faves were Marty Rantzen, Dr Grasshopper, and HopHands. The key lime cask was damn solid too.

Good grilled cheeses and pickles too.

My Favorite Show is awesome and so is Communication is the Key. I really wanted to try the cask version

Ridire said:
How did cavemen ever manage to reproduce without birthing class? 3 kids here and I don't recall ever learning anything in any birthing class. EDIT: but, brother, are you in line for an awakening. First kid is awesome but not what you expect, I assure you.

I had the same thought. Can't wait for the little one to get here. Challenges and all.

Back