What are you drinking now?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've gotta ask remmy,wtf is that

Bread from Arthur Ave., prosciutto, chicken cutlet, broccoli rabe, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinaigrette. Anything else, sir? :mug:

Channel66 said:
I'm not sure how I feel about this whole muscadine thing. Coff here.

These are actually scuppernong, the golden variety.

mcbaumannerb said:
A wise person once talked me out of experimenting with an entire batch. So I ended up only racking half of it on pomegranate to see how it turned out. I would think that would apply here. :D

I probably won't do it all. Hallucinations induced by lack of sleep and an inability to breathe are best not trusted.

finsfan said:
haha Well you had a membership at the time, how was I supposed to know?!

Just teasing you, man.
I'm just still mad at you for winning that scavenger hunt. :p

Yes, send me one.

I have an extra one (with provolone on it instead of mozzarella) I am saving for dinner tonight. :tank:

I wouldn't want to ship this to you and let the cheese spoil, now would I?

Remmy said:
Bread from Arthur Ave., prosciutto, chicken cutlet, broccoli rabe, roasted red peppers, fresh mozzarella, and balsamic vinaigrette. Anything else, sir? :mug:

That sounds ridiculous! I'm on my way. :D

Just teasing you, man.
I'm just still mad at you for winning that scavenger hunt. :p

I was surprised nobody got it the whole time I was finding those pictures. I figured once I posted mine there would be ten others who posted faster. I got lucky on the cat one too cuz I knew I had posted a picture in the trade forum with a cat in it

finsfan said:
I was surprised nobody got it the whole time I was finding those pictures. I figured once I posted mine there would be ten others who posted faster. I got lucky on the cat one too cuz I knew I had posted a picture in the trade forum with a cat in it

By the time I saw the thread you had already posted your list. I didn't even have a chance to look. Unlike the first scavenger hunt where I wasted hours looking for the picture.

By the time I saw the thread you had already posted your list. I didn't even have a chance to look. Unlike the first scavenger hunt where I wasted hours looking for the picture.

yeah f that first one haha talk about finding a needle is the biggest f***ing haystack ever!

finsfan said:
yeah f that first one haha talk about finding a needle is the biggest f***ing haystack ever!

Yeah, I was looking in all the wrong places.

image-4130580003.jpg

Back to what we're drinking: I'm home from work and getting ready to open my third Stella Artois. I was unimpressed with the first two. Let's just say I agree with this reviewer's comment: 'Belgian people probably think of this as the Busch light of Belgium.'
http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/169/449

I bought it because I was curious, because it was relatively cheap for an import ($13.99 for a 12-pack) - and because I figured that if worst came to worst, at least I'd have 12 more bottles for my upcoming saison.

Dead wrong on that last one; it's in green bottles, which I didn't notice (partly because they were wrapped in a cardboard carrier, and partly because after my fifth 12-hour graveyard shift, I'm probably not hitting on all cylinders). And although they aren't screw tops, they might as well be. They're so flimsy I'd be scared to touch them, especially with a wing capper. Here's a pic of one, compared to one from Hanger 24 and one from a case of new ones ordered over the internet.

I just got a text from nuzzle asking why he was blocked from HBT. I just looked through his post history and can't see anything he did last night to get the boot.

Channel66 said:
I just got a text from nuzzle asking why he was blocked from HBT. I just looked through his post history and can't see anything he did last night to get the boot.
Poor nuzzle. He must be jonesing

Blocked? Odd, his profile says he's a registered user. Another forum I frequent will change the title to "time out" or "banned".
What in the world could the guy have done? This doesn't seem like the most ridged place ever, not even a little. :(

You can probably PM one but who knows what their policy is about discussing members issues and moderation decisions. :(

Hello said:
Blocked? Odd, his profile says he's a registered user. Another forum I frequent will change the title to "time out" or "banned". What in the world could the guy have done? This doesn't seem like the most ridged place ever, not even a little. :(
It's a next level thing, he's Coq blocked!

O true. Did it actually say f***?

Well, since it's gone, I can't check, but me thinks so.

I have had about 19 kinds of tea and some emergenC so far today and still feel like hammered dog shcnitz. Thinking I should suck it up and bottle (after a nap) since I'm sure not doing anything useful today.

? It shows no avatar for you! Unless maybe it's because I'm on mobile. But I can see others.

Not an avatar, I posted a pic of tea in a mug that said "f***ing coffee". I just removed it. :) Yanno, for posterity.

Back