Kalik Beer Of The Bahamas

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ukfan369

Reaction score
Does anyone know how to get this beer in the states? I have heard they sell it in MD? I would love to get some

Had it when I went on a cruise a while back. Personally, I didn't care for it. I'd categorize it with other adjunct beers like BMC. Although, that was several years ago. Never seen in in the States.

Its not the best but i thin its a great pilsner, maybe its because it was fresh in the bahamas when i had it, and the setting with gorgeous women made it soooooooooooooo good

Had it when I went on a cruise a while back. Personally, I didn't care for it. I'd categorize it with other adjunct beers like BMC. Although, that was several years ago. Never seen in in the States.

I agree in that it's similar to BMC but I do remember drinking it much much more often over Budweiser (only other alternative) when on spring break back in 2003.

I drink gallons of it, each time I go to the Bahamas. It's now made in Florida, I've heard.

It's not really that good, to be honest. It's more the environment. It's not a bad beer, though. Kind of like Red Stripe- a medicre beer that tastes awesome because of your location!

I drink gallons of it, each time I go to the Bahamas. It's now made in Florida, I've heard.

It's not really that good, to be honest. It's more the environment. It's not a bad beer, though. Kind of like Red Stripe- a medicre beer that tastes awesome because of your location!

Yes, exactly. The last time I had it in the states, it was oxidized and skunked like crazy.

i had it while in the bahamas on a sail boat. the location thing must not work for me because it still tasted like arss.

i had it while in the bahamas on a sail boat. the location thing must not work for me because it still tasted like arss.

+1 I had it a few times while in a similarily awesome setting, not great. It's drinkable in loads however. For my easy drinker in tropical locations I prefer Bohemia on the beaches of Mexico.

Back