Best places to brew

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ideal would be in a brewery like environment. Sloped concrete floor with floor drains. Climate control would be nice.

Realistic is my back patio. A pop up shelter would be a nice addition. A detached garage of some sort might be possible in the future.

My patio has power and water. Speakers connected to the home theater system. A door to the storage room of the basement. In the shade for most of the day. And chairs. Too bad the keg fridge is on the other side of the house and upstairs in the garage. Might be better that way. I could brew in the garage, but I'd be concerned about steam setting off the smoke detectors.

On my cramped and crowded patio, with bbq and kegerator in the way, on my turkey fryer, swatting cats back into my second story 580sqft condo and not bothering to pick their hair out of the mash or boil, waddling between the couch and armchair on my way to the tiny kitchen with apartment sized sinks with my arms full of boiling wort, barefoot and shirtless.

Wouldn't have it any other way. I'm still trying to figure out how to get that "Cat-hair-esque" flavor into my beers when Two Kids Brewing Company opens in earnest.

Latest posts

Back