• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

60 gallon conical fermenter for sale

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ALCA

Reaction score
Selling our 60 gallon plastic conical. This has worked great for us and we are now moving on to larger units. Comes with all fittings as seen in the attached pictures. Any questions please email [email protected]. Local pick up in York, PA. $500. And yes it will be cleaned prior to the sale

2011-12-31_12-12-30_Q.jpg

2011-12-31_12-12-40_898.jpg

2011-12-31_12-12-57_46.jpg

just posting to say I visited your website and it sounds so familiar to how my brother and I starting off. Thanks for posting the "about" page. definitely a good read.

and good luck selling the fermenter

I'm probably not ready to step up to that volume, but I have a technical question, if you don't mind. You wrote that it was 60gal capacity, but the label on the side says 1.5bbl. I thought that 1bbl was 31gal, so it would only be 46gal?

I'm probably making a mistake somewhere, if you care to correct me.

DMartin said:
I'm probably not ready to step up to that volume, but I have a technical question, if you don't mind. You wrote that it was 60gal capacity, but the label on the side says 1.5bbl. I thought that 1bbl was 31gal, so it would only be 46gal?

I'm probably making a mistake somewhere, if you care to correct me.

My guess is the 1.5 bbl is to mark that level but full capacity is 60 gal. Just a guess

Back