gotta love it

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe028

Reaction score
I don't know what to say. I am drinking my first kegged homebrew and I love it. The simplicity of just pull the tap and drink seems too easy. What no yeast to not pour into the brew? no bottles to sanitize? no capper? no bottle opener? no problem. I keg now and I love it.

Thanks to this board for all the suggestions I think I got a pretty good set up.

Despite all this I will be bottling this weekend because I need 1/2 of the batch in bottles...but still I love this new part of the hobby.

Cheers! :mug:

Joe028 said:
I don't know what to say. I am drinking my first kegged homebrew and I love it. The simplicity of just pull the tap and drink seems too easy. What no yeast to not pour into the brew? no bottles to sanitize? no capper? no bottle opener? no problem. I keg now and I love it.

Thanks to this board for all the suggestions I think I got a pretty good set up.

Despite all this I will be bottling this weekend because I need 1/2 of the batch in bottles...but still I love this new part of the hobby.

Cheers! :mug:
Great ain't it?

How ya going to bottle from the keg? I have my routine down with a racking cane, #2 stopper and a picnic tap. I bottled a 12 pack for a party on Sunday and it took me about 15 minutes.

No beer gun for me.

BierMuncher said:
Great ain't it?

ABSOLUTELY!

BierMuncher said:
How ya going to bottle from the keg? I have my routine down with a racking cane, #2 stopper and a picnic tap. I bottled a 12 pack for a party on Sunday and it took me about 15 minutes.

No beer gun for me.

Okay...talk to me here. I was planning on doing it the old fashioned way with corn sugar and yeast and bottles and sanitizer and all that good stuff. I hadn't given much thought to bottling from the keg because I thought I needed the beer gun or something similar. What's your process?

Back