Video of Homebrew Hefeweizen My first batch Ever!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eluna

Reaction score
Well its been a week of conditioning in the bottle and this is my first home-brew batch ever and the first bottle of the batch just doing a little Review for everyone that's answered my questions thanks everyone Enjoy:D

Last edited by a moderator:
yeah i really enjoyed this one a lot but there were a couple things i would have done differently

I like seeing video reviews, especially when they're outside on such a nice day ha ha ha - exactly the type of weather for a Hefe. I purposely ferment all of mine a little bit high (72*F) because I'm really keen on the bubblegum esters that Wyeast 3068 produces at those temperatures. Ps, w's in German are pronounced as v's ;)

I like seeing video reviews, especially when they're outside on such a nice day ha ha ha - exactly the type of weather for a Hefe. I purposely ferment all of mine a little bit high (72*F) because I'm really keen on the bubblegum esters that Wyeast 3068 produces at those temperatures. Ps, w's in German are pronounced as v's ;)

yeah i didn't know about the temperature really affecting the flavors of Hefeweizen till i was already around 5 days into the fermentation and so yeah but now i know next time i tackle this recipe its gonna under better control

Back