My Ferm Chamber

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DoubleAught

Reaction score
I finally filled my ferm chamber today and thought I'd share. It's right in my kitchen, got a great wife. I'm loving it as well!!

2011-09-19 14.45.08.jpg

2011-09-19 14.44.49.jpg

Thanks guys! Once these 3 brews are finished I'm going to try my hand at either a Czech or German pilsner.

Looks great :rockin:

Any concerns with your blow off tube container at the same height as the carboy? Possible "suck back"?

Awsome! Looks like mine only bigger! What size freezer is it? Mine is 8.8cu ft and can hold two 6 or 6.5,m a 3 gal and two 1 gal

Chap said:
Looks great :rockin:

Any concerns with your blow off tube container at the same height as the carboy? Possible "suck back"?

Thanks! Didn't even consider the blow off issue, its moved to the floor now.

ChaosStout said:
Awsome! Looks like mine only bigger! What size freezer is it? Mine is 8.8cu ft and can hold two 6 or 6.5,m a 3 gal and two 1 gal

Its a 15 cu ft. The one I replaced it with was 21 cu ft, but it was old, now in chest freezer heaven.

trevor_b said:
Where did you get the chest freezer? How much?

Home Depot...10% off made it 340, tried a used one for 150 and it didn't cool. So just bit the bullet and bought a new one

Back