APA Label

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BNVince

Reaction score
Here is the label for the American pale ale that I just racked.

vegaslabel.jpg

My friend is crazy and he has a story about him and his ex-girlfriend that we all find pretty funny. I'd tell you the story here but it's not for the faint of heart so let's just leave it at that.

I enjoyed the story about your other friend, so I'm sure I'd find this one hilarious! Won't you reconsider, and share with the group?

Cool idea for a series of labels, btw.

Mike B said:
I enjoyed the story about your other friend, so I'm sure I'd find this one hilarious! Won't you reconsider, and share with the group?

Cool idea for a series of labels, btw.

Okay. You asked for it.

Well let me see if I can put this delicately. My friend, pictured on the label, took his girlfriend (who is now his ex) out to Las Vegas for a one week trip. He paid for everything but his one condition was that he was only to have sex with her in one particular way. It's become an inside joke amongst friends that if your girlfriend or wife acts up, you can threaten her with the Week In Vegas.

By the way, SWMBO came up with name. She thinks it sums up my friend pretty well.

Back