Three Floyds Blackheart English IPA

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

vav

Reaction score
Well, it's fantastic. I think it's their most well balanced beer they've done, especially for an IPA.

Go buy a bottle.

Nice. I've noticed it on tap at Map Room's website, but haven't made it over there. I didn't know they were bottling this one. I'll definitely be on the look out for it. Thanks for the head's up Vav.

Ooooh... I love almost everything Three Floyd's makes. You guys are Chicagoland as well I see. I live near Sycamore, work in Addison, and am up in Crystal Lake quite often.

I live in Rogers Park, and i work in Highland Park.

I was meaning to make a thread about it, but since we're all here, i'm working at a liqour store and we have a ton of beers, so if anyone needs anything, let me know. I'll try to get it for you. I even have some vintage stuff in the back...Sierra Nevada Bigfoot barley wine, 07, as an example. Whole case of 07 Delerium Noel, random other stuff.

Do you carry Three Floyd's, Great Lakes, Abita, etc? If so, then your beer rep is one of my best friends and brew buddy.

You got it. It's good to have a Glunz rep as a best friend!

Is it Scottie? I'm pally with him, he got me a ticket to the Glunz Expo last month. My rep is someone else whose name escapes me at the moment.

I live in Rogers Park, and i work in Highland Park.

I was meaning to make a thread about it, but since we're all here, i'm working at a liqour store and we have a ton of beers, so if anyone needs anything, let me know. I'll try to get it for you. I even have some vintage stuff in the back...Sierra Nevada Bigfoot barley wine, 07, as an example. Whole case of 07 Delerium Noel, random other stuff.

Man .... I wanna plan a trip up that way!

Back