The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If how shiny your CO2 tank is that important to you.... you’re doing it wrong.

I’ve switched out a ton of tanks... sometimes you get a beater, some times you get a brand new tank without a scratch on it. I think this notion that Airgas is hording all the new shiny tanks and passing out crappy looking, about-to-expire tanks in exchange is goober-ish.

What? Does Airgas just have huge room of shiny new tanks Scrooge McDuck style? “They’re OURS!!! ALLLLLLLL OURS!!!! Muaaaa ahahahahaha!!!!”
I don’t swap tanks. A truck comes and fills mine.
Oh, do tell. (

"we looked by the yard chairs, we looked by the grills, we couldn't find lawn darts come high water or hills".....

I don't keg much, just for an annual party and home brew club events, so a 5lb talk lasted me over a year. I picked up a 2.5 for a backup. The 5er finally ran out and I took both for a refill at a shop giving 10% off and the bill was $50. I damn near fell over, the small one was nearly as much as the bigger one.

Mookie!

DsFCefNV4AAE906.jpg:large

Brilliant - if off the mark.
It's been a brutal week for the NFL's two most elite QBs: on the strength of one game Brady is finished, and it took a few more games in his case but Rogers is done as well.

FFS, Brady was the league MVP last year...

Chasing balls is for dogs, but yeah, if I was so good at it i could get paid in $millions, guess I'd be there too.

...those who pay to watch.. just don't get it, looks like more fun than church, but that ain't sayin much.

Chasing balls is for dogs, but yeah, if I was so good at it i could get paid in $millions, guess I'd be there too.

...those who pay to watch.. just don't get it, looks like more fun than church, but that ain't sayin much.

Don’t feel bad it’s too complicated for lots of people.

Do I get the sense that Cape's the only one who can do it right? (haha)

Got an early start, got woke up by livestock chores..13.5 gallons "pre prohabition" lager w rye already boiling.

this displaced Masshole will be flipping the Tgiving bird surrounded by Seahawks fans ... ugh. thinking I should have a diet of kimchee, pickled eggs, beer, and chili in prep for tomorrow's closed quarters events ... mention how the Hwaks are Superbowl bound and let loose a pooter. seems like a fair exchange for the torture I'm enduring

Have a good one all of you, going to be home alone and my crew is taking a long weekend, so I will be brewing at least one batch this weekend. Thinking I'll do a "calibration lager": 20#s pilsner malt & moderate noble hops, 30 ish IBUs.

Cooking off a local field grown turkey(darn, past my bed time.) Probably almost done, after it rests, apportion a couple large plates o meat & fixings. One to travel, one to stay.

Wife and college kid are going off on 7AM boat to mothra in law's place in longuyland, grad school kid coming in there by train & I won't see her, which is too bad.. I got to stay here(thank goodness) and take care of my gal's cats and chickens. I have to go to sister's in town, where my mom lives next door. Kind of weird not having wife and kids around for holiday, but we got two aging moms and it seems important we show up for ours this year, respectively.

I guess I can drag out the Gibson SG and the tube amp, and/or crank some old tunes on the stereo..

Back