Une Terreur Sainte (A Holy Terror)

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Brewtopia

"Greenwood Aged Beer"
Reaction score
My Chardonnay Oaked Tripel is bottled corked and labeled. I'm very happy with the results.

First, here are the labels.

Front

Abbey Front.jpeg

Back

Abbey back.jpeg

And the completed bottles

Tripel Bottles.jpeg
Tripel Bottles 2.jpeg
aa.jpeg

Holy crap, dude, that looks awesome. VERY professional. I don't know if I've told you, I like the "Naked City" moniker (I keep going back on forth on what I'm calling the brewery).

Thanks guys. I'm diggin' the Belgian bottles and corks. I just picked up the Ferrari Champagne Bench Corker and it works beautifully. Corks pop in effortlesly.

Add me to the chorus of congratulations.

Can we ask about your process? What kind of paper/printer, how are they affixed, etc.

Thanks! I used full sheet laser adhesive labels and printed to the laser printer at work. Unlike Inkjet, the laser printer labels won't run when wet. I printed 4 labels per sheet and cut them out. The software used is a combination of Logo Design Software and Photoshop Elements 4.0

Again, thanks to everyone for the positive comments. I'll send a bottle to each of you...

On second thought, probably not ;)

Latest posts

Back