• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

All Grain Equipment.

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sco999

Reaction score
Up for sale is:
1.) 15gallon SS Heavy Duty Commercial Brew Kettle with TriClad aluminum core bottom. Welded SS fittings. 1/2" SS drain valve with Brass QD, 1/2" SS whirpool valve with Brass QD, Thermometer, and calibrated sight guage. $220.00

2.) 15gallon SS Heavy Duty Commercial HLT with TriClad aluminum core bottom. Welded SS fittings. 1/2" SS drain valve with Brass QD, thermometer, and calibrated sight guage. $180.00

3). 15gallon Igloo Ice Cube Cooler Mash Tun with custom copper manifold (disassembles for cleaning), thermometer, 1/2" brass drain valve with Brass QD, 1/2 SS Inlet with silicone tubing in lid of Mash Tun. $100.00

4.) Little Giant MD2 pump with spare impeller. $75.00

OR $525.00 for all.

Plus actual shipping cost.

STAINLESS CAMLOCKs ARE NOT INCLUDED, I WILL INCLUDE BRASS QD'S

Interested in MLT is you're close enough to do a physical swap, shipping is ridiculously expensive. Where is "North of Nowhere"?

Your close to me and I just bought a 15 gallon pot. Wish I had seen this first. What are you switching to or are you getting out of the hobby?

I am building and all Electric system with 3 18.5 gallon stainless pots.

Nice! I'd like to check that out once your all done. I eventually want to go that route but will be doing 10 gal gas for a while. I'm about 10 miles north of you and get together with a buddy and brew at least once a month.

Good luck selling your stuff.

Back