it finally happened. we're legally a brewery!!!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wasn't there to brew that one. My partner did it and I helped via phone. Some of the issues were fixed. The false bottom is bent up under grain pressure again. So we had sparge issues.

Great place and setup. I hope you grow as fast as you want and as big as you want.
When you get huge, don't forget all of us here on the West Coast! We have a lot brews here but there is always room for more!
Proßt

We got a cojuple batches fermrnting now and its time to think grand opening party. We were thinkin st pattys but its a wed and bar owners would probably be busy. What do you guys think?

We got a cojuple batches fermrnting now and its time to think grand opening party. We were thinkin st pattys but its a wed and bar owners would probably be busy. What do you guys think?

Biggest drinking day of the year. Maybe wait for St. Patty's Day weekend.

Personal opinion: Don't try to compete with Paddy day. You can't compete with a bunch of a-holes that just want drink green beer. Choose a date when you are ready and make it all your own.

Back