How many gallons of Brandon O's Graff have been made?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made my first batch last night, 5.5 gallons... Now it's up to the Nottingham to do its part:D

75.5+ 8 = 83.8.

My third batch (Marris Otter and Fuggles) seems to be stable at 1.010, I'll probably bottle tommorrow. I split my first five gallons at bottling....

Ya know what? graff = german name.

My next batch will be three gallons again, but I am going with Saaz and Pilsner malt next time, on german wheat yeast.

83.8 + 2.5 = 86.3

I had some problems getting my Graff to fully attenuate but it should be ready to bottle next weekend! Super excited.

75.5+ 8 = 83.8.

My third batch (Marris Otter and Fuggles) seems to be stable at 1.010, I'll probably bottle tommorrow. I split my first five gallons at bottling....

Ya know what? graff = german name.

My next batch will be three gallons again, but I am going with Saaz and Pilsner malt next time, on german wheat yeast.

WE HAVE A FAILURE AT MATH!

75.5 + 8 = 83.5.

So that brings us to 129 gallons total now instead of 129.3.

Call me a sally if you like i've got 1 gallon finishing up. If the wife likes it production will deff be stepped up, prob 10X.:rockin:

short version 130

Just bottled my first gallon--tasted amazing flat, warm, & green. After it carbs & conditions it ought to be mind-blowing. I'm a noob & only been doing 1-gallon batches of wine & Apfelwein, but I have a carboy and planning for my first 5-gallon batch to be a Graff.

Add my gallon in-- = 182

210+5=215

Polished off the keg I had last night, gawd this stuff is good.

Perfect session drink, course it's a potent session drink but that's how I like it.

I attempted an AG version but was stupid and used too much water in the boil. OG was 1.040, so I guess I'm making a lite version. 2 gal. wort and 3 gal. apple juice. Sample tasted good at any rate.

My 5 gal takes us to 220!

+5 from me, 230.

Did about 7/8 of Crystal 60 and 1/8 of Chocolate malt with some Hallertauer and Nottingham yeast. This stuff smells amazing right into the fermenter so I can't wait till its done.

SWMBO and I fell in love with cider when we were in Ireland so I have a sneaking suspicion that this will be a mainstay at the house. :)

Back