My new License Plates

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

culaslucas

Reaction score
Sweet!!!!!

RDWHAHB.JPG

Haha, awesome (although probably not the best advice to to somebody while driving). I'll be looking for you!

Haha, awesome (although probably not the best advice to to somebody while driving). I'll be looking for you!

Blue Audi A4 Wagon with roof rack (like that limits it down at all...there's prob 500 of these in Boulder). I live in S. Boulder. Did you enter anything in Dredhop?

The only problem I have with Dredhop (and it may be different this year) is that they combine too many categories, I know it has to do with number of people entering, but they had only one category (and 22 entries) for all the "American" styles last year

The only problem I have with Dredhop (and it may be different this year) is that they combine too many categories, I know it has to do with number of people entering, but they had only one category (and 22 entries) for all the "American" styles last year

I haven't entered before but I have heard similar complaints from other former entrants. Bummer...

But at least I have a good excuse to go to Falling Rock!

I thought of doing something like that but figured I'd be getting pulled over all the time. I in no way ever drink and drive but do have a lifted jeep and could see getting a fix-it ticket every other day. Still, COOL plates.

I thought of doing something like that but figured I'd be getting pulled over all the time. I in no way ever drink and drive but do have a lifted jeep and could see getting a fix-it ticket every other day. Still, COOL plates.

I doubt too many cops know what RDWHAHB means.

Doesn't Charlie Papazian live in Colorado? I would have thought he had that plate already.

Doesn't Charlie Papazian live in Colorado? I would have thought he had that plate already.

Ya he does - I was surprised too! I want to go park it out in front of his office here in Boulder and see what happens. Maybe he'll offer me a couple grand for it ;)

I wonder how many people on HBT have the RDWHAHB plates - we know of 3 now - olllllo, AnOldUR and me...

I have full front and side airbags, stellar crash rating & comprehensive insurance. Bring it on big boy :ban:
:off:
Funny story. I had a Honda Accord rear end me while I was sitting at a toll plaza. The guy was on the brakes hard so his front end dipped. Caught my trailer hitch and peeled his hood up and wrinkled it right into the windshield. Everything on his front end including the radiator was totaled. My damage consisted of bending the bracket for the trailer lights. Pulled it back down by hand. After dealing with the cops I was on my way while he waited for a flat bed.

:off:
Funny story. I had a Honda Accord rear end me while I was sitting at a toll plaza. The guy was on the brakes hard so his front end dipped. Caught my trailer hitch and peeled his hood up and wrinkled it right into the windshield. Everything on his front end including the radiator was totaled. My damage consisted of bending the bracket for the trailer lights. Pulled it back down by hand. After dealing with the cops I was on my way while he waited for a flat bed.

and they wonder why mom's like SUV's

Good for you

I just got a letter in the mail from the MVD. I applied for BREWR for my motorcycle. I was informed that it would be offensive to people and therefore denied. Offensive to who....Mormons?

Yeah, I've been thinking about getting HOME BRU which is available in Ohio but a little part of me says I'm just asking to be pulled over and checked for sobriety.

I wanted BOLLOX, (Not enough letters in OH for bollocks) but the missus would'nt let me. :( I think it is easily obscure enough to get past the clerk.

Vanity Plate Search Results

"RDWHAHB" is not a valid vanity plate. Please verify that the plate you entered...

...consists of only numbers and letters.
...begins with at least 2 letters.
...is no larger than 6 characters.
...does not intermix letters and numbers.

:confused:

Can't have more than SIX letters? :rolleyes:

And doesn't "consists of only numbers and letters" kinda conflict with "does not intermix letters and numbers"?

Back