Kid Rock set to whore out a "premium beer" in spring of 2009.....

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

talleymonster

Reaction score
SWMBO saw this and thought I might like to see it:

Perez Hilton said:
kidrock__oPt.jpg

Watch out Jessica Simpson!
Kid Rock is about to enter the celebrity beer marketplace.
The rocker is set to whore out a 'premium' beer in the spring of 2009.
Premium and Kid Rock. That's like so oxyMORONical!
One of the suits involved in the deal said, "Kid Rock is a reflection of great American rock-and-roll music and the American spirit, and we think we can create a beer in that same image. … There is no question in our mind that people will try a beer that Kid Rock will stand by and when they like it, a great and incredibly valuable trademark will be created."
Will u drank Kid's beer?

Wigga please........

Premium as in "premium price". The beer will be anything but premium. It will be your standard BMC light beer with fancy packaging.

great marketing idea.

I dont think Kid Rocks music it that bad. I have a feeling his premium beer will be something between Ole E and PBR........something between ghetto and trailer trash

Ghetto and trailer trash. I think that pretty much sums up the expectations for me too. Not that I dont' like some of KRs stuff, but I mean, well... Look at him! =8D

I bought some just because KidRock said so.

I wanna be white trash that gets to have women like Kid Rock, and tour Mexico with Jesse James. If I can listen to some Kid on the internet while slurping a 6'er of marginal premium Budweiser and feel a bit closer....Best $7 I've spent all day.

Not that I dont' like some of KRs stuff, but I mean, well... Look at him! =8D

Ya! Just Look at him....Effen Looser!
pamkid2.jpg

I bought some just because KidRock said so.

I wanna be white trash that gets to have women like Kid Rock, and tour Mexico with Jesse James. If I can listen to some Kid on the internet while slurping a 6'er of marginal premium Budweiser and feel a bit closer....Best $7 I've spent all day.

Ya! Just Look at him....Effen Looser!
pamkid2.jpg

Fake boobs----fake beer,,, I know it

Back