When to call a failed carbonation?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I didn't tell you guys this, but my hat is made from Doritos. So that's a big help.

oh, my mistake.

it looked like Brewskii linked back to his own post, so I thought that he would eat his hat

but now I see it was you.

now, no one would actually make you eat a hat.

yeah, we would. and no Doritos; break out one of your trucker hats

i think i'll put my hat in the food processor first, maybe mix it with some protein powder and eat it a little at a time.

i'll have to call up the man who eats airplanes and ask for advice

progmac said:
I didn't tell you guys this, but my hat is made from Doritos. So that's a big help.

:D
I didn't want to be a ******; but I couldn't help it.

If I hadn't just been through it with a 12% Belgian , I'd have been right there with you.
My Belgian was my first high alc/slow carb beer, but it has since light on other people I know who had mysterious carbing issues with bottle conditioned high alc. beers

High alc beers will definitely carb and condition but you have to factor in many more weeks as you get in the 9% range. -Again; my opinion. I could be wrong but it jives with much I've read and all I've seen.

Back