Show me the LABEL!!!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, it's not my favorite label but I discovered Sweetwater 420 last year down in Hilton Head SC and this year I found Sweetwater Motorboat and I don't really have an explanation as to why it's my current favorite beer (aside from Guinness which is always at the top) but I just really love it :) Unfortunately, they only sell it locally down there so I only get it once a year (plus what I bring back with me, which isn't enough to last me all year...)

If you want to know more about it, check out reviews here http://beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/273/44595

5adf5_sweetwater-motorboat.jpg

Now that is a label.

main_banner.jpg

tee_duck_big.jpg

tee_helbrown_big.jpg

A local favorite of mine. The shirt are the labels they use for beer but I could not find a bottle with the label on it.

fat-tire.jpg

I love pretty much everything that comes out of New Belgium, I've visited their brewery 3 times, and have posters of the original labels throughout the house.

My absolute favorite so far. Can only get it around January and February. If you get a chance, you must try it.

Edit: forgot to give an explanation of why it makes me shiver with delight
I love IPAs and this one has some major hoppiness. Not too bitter and since it's brewed with honey there is a special kind of sweetness to balance out all the citrus flavors.

Bell's Hopslam
HopSlam_GlassBtl.tif.png

My all time favorite beer. St Bernardus Abt 12 !
I call it my Prozac beer, because after I drink it, everything is better!

abt12.jpg

I don't have enough posts for pics yet, but here is a link to a small craft brewer that I like alot. The brews are awesome, the names are great & the label art is very nice too. Check it out if you have time, better yet, stop in if your ever in that area. (Madison, WI)

http://aleasylum.com/

Yazoo Hefeweizen is no doubt my favorite. Living in Louisiana, I can not get it here. :mad:

To my understanding it is only sold in Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee (where it is brewed, Nashville).

hefeweizen.png

Yazoo Hefeweizen is no doubt my favorite. Living in Louisiana, I can not get it here. :mad:

To my understanding it is only sold in Mississippi, Alabama, and Tennessee (where it is brewed, Nashville).

View attachment 299315

Yep, brewed right here in Nashville (in the Gulch district). Great beer and brewery. Their Dos Perros is great as well.

Leinenkugel Canoe Paddler, my current favorite, outside of my homebrew. I love it because it's a crisp, light beer that's great for a summer evening, and the slight hint of rye rounds out the flavor from the hops perfectly. Unfortunately, it's only a seasonal offering during the summer months. :mug:

Leinenkugel.png

oskar_blues_pinner_580x308.jpg

My fav as of late. I've been into session ipas (insert collective groan here) and this is one of my favorites over the last couple of months. If its on tap, I'll order it.

I'll be in Oxford, Ms this weekend. I will no doubt be drinking plenty of it!

I bought a six pack of both the Hefeweizen and Dos Perros this past weekend and already finished them both!

Still trying to per-fect their Hefeweizen recipe. Wish me luck! :rockin:

Latest posts

Back