Fav TV JUDGE?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Who's your favorite TV Judge?

• Judge Wapner

• Mayor Koch

• Judge Marylin Milian

• Judge Joe Brown

• Judge Judy

• Extreme Akim

• Judge Hatchet

• Judge Maria Lopez

• Judge Christina Perez

• Judge Lance Ito

Results are only viewable after voting.
How 'bout Judge Reinhold on the Clerks! animated series?

clerk5.jpg

It's Marilyn Milian :D

Kinda strange, but I've always found her very attractive. I love the attitude and she's got killer calves!

Yeah this is kinda funny, i use to watch all of these it seems like.. Milian is the best...

Christina makes me sick... its like watching Dr. Phill...

I like Milian too, but I remember watching Ed Koch back in the day, and that guy was a riot! My fav episode comes from Judge Judy however, the one that featured Johnny (Lydon) Rotten (Sex Pistols) getting sued by one of his touring bandmates...He was such a wise ass, but for whatever reason Judge Judy liked him and I think he won...:rockin:

How funny. Some people are so used to going to court that when they're not in court, they're watching court on TV. We call those people "trash".

First vote goes to Wapner as the originator. I loved Doug Lewellen! Judy gets my vote for most hardcore. That lady don't play around.

It's hard to admit, but I actually watch Judge Judy. You know why?????

Because at work, I have to be sweet, personable, helpful and kind to moronic Aholes and losers and dumba**es ALL DAY LONG. To total jerks, I have to say things like, "Thank you for bringing that to my attention" and "Let me help you with that." These major drains on society take taxpayer dollars and give nothing in return.

I would LOVE to tell a loser that he is a loser, and a jerk that he's a jerk, and an idiot that he's an idiot. That's why I love Judge Judy. She gets paid for telling the truth to people, not making them feel good.

Lorena

Judge Joe Brown for me. Theres something appealing about a black judge with a southern sounding accent. I can just here him now...... "Ya awtabe ashamed of yasef, pull your pants up and act like a man for a change."

He also had one of my all time favorite episodes when he heard a case from Ike Turner who was suing a backup singer for $500 repaymenr for a show that she missed while she was drunk. I wonder if Tina ever has to do that?

Back