Wanna get your mind blown?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
haha that was a lot of fun. Thanks for posting it!

So far, it has guessed Ralph Wiggum in 13 tries.
Raggedy Ann in 20 tries (pic was of a slutty Raggedy Ann halloween costume lol)
Tin Tin in 19 tries.

I stumped it with Bobby Hull, but it got Nikola Tesla and Stephen Harper (Canadian Prime Minister).

This thing is ridiculous. It got Queequeg from Moby Dick and Bartimaeus from the Bartimaeus trilogy. Insane.

-Joe

I hate this game.. I only beat it guessing the cast of Legends of the Seeker (thank to NetFlix wife and I are watching it now as we pass the laptop back and forth guessing people now..)

Wow, It got Maurice Moss from the IT Crowd twice. Calvin from Calvin and Hobbes, and Waldo (Where's Waldo) and then Jeff Tweedy from Wilco.

My wife stumped it with Lucy Snowe from Villette and Kitty from Anna Karinnina.

I beat it with MC Escher...but it ended up guessing it when I gave it another chance. This thing is crazy.

I stumped it with Jon Fishman (Phish drummer) but it got Trey Anastasio, Denny Crane, Jenna Jameson, and Apu

It's failed at everything I've thrown at it. Maybe I think weird. All from H2G2:

Babelfish
Slartibartfast
Benjy Mouse
Hotblack Desiato

I was chatting with a guy who played this back in 07 when it first started. He said that it is capable of learning. That it is a lot better now that it has learned so much. Imagine what it can do in ten years or so...Skynet? Call Arnie?

Stumped it with Severian from The Book of the New Sun. It did get the first three I threw at it fairly easily. It even guessed Ani Difranco eventually.

Stumped it with Derek Smalls, but it did guess Nigel Tufnel on it's first try, which is pretty close.

A little later I tried again, and it learned who he was.

Back