Flash Sale! Extremely good deal on kegging kit, very limited supply!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
We are putting a kegging kit (including CO2 Cylinder) for $59.95. This is one of our kegging kits that normally sale for $99.95 and are currently on sale for a great price of $74.95. We found that we have a group of the pin valve cylinders that have a 2013 HYDRO date. The oldest ones are still good until 04/2018, but that date is not quite fresh enough for our standards. We only have a few of these (less than 20), so we will remove this sale when they are sold out. If we happen to sale more than we have in stock before we can remove it we will just send a newer cylinder, but this would actually be a loss for us profit wise, so we are going to watch this closely! Flat rate $7.95 shipping applies and you can add items to you order with no additional shipping costs, check out our current sale prices when you go to our site.! This is a one time deal, so hurry if you want one! If you have any questions or comments concerning this flash sale don't hesitate to ask. Here are direct links to the kits:

Ball Lock Disconnect Kit, click here!

Pin Lock Disconnect Kit, click here!

This was one of my best purchases when it was $74.95. At $59 it would be insane to pass up. This deal along with Paul's beer dispenser build instructions makes for a kick ass setup.

Not sure why I need it but ORDERED!! What's the shipping time, just making sure it'll be here before I move?

We have been very busy with the sale, but I will make sure they get yours out today if you are moving. Usually we try to ship out in one to two days. The vast majority of our orders get shipped in one business day.
Thanks,
Todd

This was one of my best purchases when it was $74.95. At $59 it would be insane to pass up. This deal along with Paul's beer dispenser build instructions makes for a kick ass setup.

I am not familiar with "Paul's beer dispenser build instructions", but it sounds like I should be. What are you referring too?
Thanks,
Todd

That's the one. His write up made it a piece of cake. I previously was using 2.5 gallon keg with picnic tap in a max cube cooler.

That is a very cool setup. If anyone needs this kit with a WYE we can do that as well and our adapter puts in on the side so It would not be so tall. Thanks for sharing this with me. Looks like a potential product!
Todd

I had
- 2 Pin Lock "Coke Style" Cornelius Keg - or Firestone, 5 Gallon, for Homebrew/Soda
- 1 04-2013 Hydo Close-Out! Basic Pin Lock Keg Kit w/ a 20oz Pin Valve CO2 Cylinder

But shipping estimate to:
X1A3X5

Was $200. If you can come down on that I'd like to order, otherwise it's a no-go.

I had
- 2 Pin Lock "Coke Style" Cornelius Keg - or Firestone, 5 Gallon, for Homebrew/Soda
- 1 04-2013 Hydo Close-Out! Basic Pin Lock Keg Kit w/ a 20oz Pin Valve CO2 Cylinder

But shipping estimate to:
X1A3X5

Was $200. If you can come down on that I'd like to order, otherwise it's a no-go.

As you work through the process it says you have to email for the shipping quote; I assume this is for all non-US countries but it definitely seems to apply to us Canadians. $200 is just a place holder.

I'm still waiting on my quote for shipping costs to m6n 2v6

Sent from my iPhone using Home Brew

Hey guys, who did you send your emails to for a shipping quote?

If you don't mind, could you please send all shipping inquiries to [email protected] . If you already did email our shipping department and are still awaiting a response, please let me know.

cheers,

joshua

I have an email from Josh brown that was forwarded to Fred to obtain a quote for me. No quote received yet. I'll followup.

I received my quote for an order of 3. I don't think it was unfair but it was higher than I'd hoped. Currently considering it.

Latest posts

Back