Conversation at my mother's house...

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Man I hope that sticks :) Just go ahead and change your forum Name. Or at least your avatar!....

I think it should too. You notice he hasn't released ALL the details of his life.... I think I am onto something here!

938.jpg

My cube-mates are all looking at me like I'm nuts! I can't stop snickering and my face is red.... Anyone out there hiring? I may be looking... But not with BrownieBites.... Not into that.

My cube-mates are all looking at me like I'm nuts! I can't stop snickering and my face is red.... Anyone out there hiring? I may be looking... But not with BrownieBites.... Not into that.

Good, at least im not the only one. Multiple people have asked me what the f*ck im doing.

Nah, I am a EE by trade, but know PHP. Never knew a Ruby..... Toyed with a Mandy once though.

We do medical transcription software. It's entirely possible we'll have a need for someone to design handhelds in the future. *snort* handhelds....

It makes for an awkward couple seconds when the boss comes in to ask for something. Especially since we carpool.

that just reminds me of the bathroom scene out of "grandmas boy". I would post a clip but it would defiantly get this thread closed so you all are on your own to go look it up if you havent seen it.

Fixed for ya.

And we went from somewhat inteligent, ok wrong word, sarcasm and wit, to blatant YOU SLEEP WITH MEN! haha

You need to pony up and get behind the wall to see how really dirty you can get.:D
Young Brownie has no idea what this forum is truly about. We all just happen to brew beer, It's a coincidence.

Latest posts

Back