The Dysfunctional-Palooza Obnoxious Masshole BS Thread

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
So I just walk out to my compost pile and poured out anyeast cake onto the top. All well and good until I get back into the house and find I've got a schmeer of dog suit on the bottom of my sneaked. I blow a gasket. Al tells me the biatch next door is tucking some new guy and he has a dog that he lets out the back door first thing in the morning. The f'ing dog is zhitting in my vegetble garden. Would I be outnofnline just shooting geither the dog, the ***** or the boyfriend du jour?

paulthenurse said:
So I just walk out to my compost pile and poured out anyeast cake onto the top. All well and good until I get back into the house and find I've got a schmeer of dog suit on the bottom of my sneaked. I blow a gasket. Al tells me the biatch next door is tucking some new guy and he has a dog that he lets out the back door first thing in the morning. The f'ing dog is zhitting in my vegetble garden. Would I be outnofnline just shooting geither the dog, the ***** or the boyfriend du jour?

Shoot the BF. What kind of n00b brings a dog to his bangs house, might as well bring your kid.

Posting at PTNs suggestion

So I have an all grain 20 gallon setup.

image-3906585677.jpg

And I have been using 2 15 gallon fermenters I leave in the kitchen. As PTN will not disagree here, my wife complains about this. So I bought two of Capes 30 gallon plastic conicals and built a stand.

image-2129501907.jpg

It has been made a bit more sturdy since this picture.

I added cpvc pipes to the bottom for drains along with a t reduced down to 1/2 inch with a ball valve and plastic quick disconnect

image-3263610896.jpg

I then drilled a hole from my garage into my basement beer room which is coincidently just a wall away and inserted a piece of PVC (with removable cap for when in use) and run hose into it down to the fermenter from my chiller

image-1029885420.jpg

image-4033175127.jpg

image-2127424299.jpg

So now I don't have to move a darn thing and can use conicals to secondary and to fill kegs right in the basement.

Right about now Chris is sitting at home, checking the thread every five minutes in the hope that somebody will say "Wow Yeager! That's an unbelievably awesome set up. I wish I could be as cool as you and have an awesome set up like yours. But alas I'm not nearly as cool as you! Yeager you're the coolest brewer in the world."

Who wants to be first?

Right about now Chris is sitting at home, checking the thread every five minutes in the hope that somebody will say "Wow Yeager! That's an unbelievably awesome set up. I wish I could be as cool as you and have an awesome set up like yours. But alas I'm not nearly as cool as you! Yeager you're the coolest brewer in the world."

Who wants to be first?

I thought Cape hated conicals?

I do hate conicals.... They're wickit retahded.

Unless you are fementing 150 gallons and up they make no sense... and spending $1,500 on an eight gallon fementer is retahded.

These conicals are 30 gallons and about $125 each delivered to my house. Big difference.

... and I never bothered to put any kind of racking arm or anything in them.

Cape Brewing said:
I do hate conicals.... They're wickit retahded.

Unless you are fementing 150 gallons and up they make no sense... and spending $1,500 on an eight gallon fementer is retahded.

These conicals are 30 gallons and about $125 each delivered to my house. Big difference.

... and I never bothered to put any kind of racking arm or anything in them.

$12 in parts is all it took to add a spigot on the bottom..... I say you were either lazy or inept......

What am I gonna do?? It's a no-win situation. I let it slide and I'm soft on Yeager. I respond and it's., " oh nice job tough guy. Feel better now that you picked on someone like Yeager?"

I would rather just save the energy for more important matters... Like farting or something like that.

What am I gonna do?? It's a no-win situation. I let it slide and I'm soft on Yeager. I respond and it's., " oh nice job tough guy. Feel better now that you picked on someone like Yeager?"

I would rather just save the energy for more important matters... Like farting or something like that.

How bout:

"I was saving that $12 for Bog Iron Brewing."

-or-

"I was going to have PTN give me a hand, but I din't think HBT had the memory for another PTN project thread."

-or-

"Do you know how hard it would be to eisnbock the barley brandy with all that hardware in the way?"

-or-

"You guys are all *****es, I'm taking my nano and going home."

So I'm doing some work on the boat over the weekend, want to build some stowage for charts, etc and a place to hang drysuits to dry overnight. I've got my daughters boyfriend, "the Captain" helping and we're ripping up some mahogany on the table saw. Only problem is the Captain doesn't know squat about saws and so he grabs the boards coming out of the out feed and manages to push one back onto the blade. It comes firing back towards me and catches me dead in the gut. I'm so freaking sore right now.

image-1270780467.jpg

If I had to list the disturbing things about that picture, the bruise and scratches wouldn't make the top ten.

Excuse me while I head outside and step into traffic.

paulthenurse said:
So I'm doing some work on the boat over the weekend, want to build some stowage for charts, etc and a place to hang drysuits to dry overnight. I've got my daughters boyfriend, "the Captain" helping and we're ripping up some mahogany on the table saw. Only problem is the Captain doesn't know squat about saws and so he grabs the boards coming out of the out feed and manages to push one back onto the blade. It comes firing back towards me and catches me dead in the gut. I'm so freaking sore right now.

Really this is just an injury from some really hard "bike riding"

paulthenurse said:

If your using power tools with someone that has never used them then your lucky thus all you got.

Just faxed all my documentation to the USCG. 'LobsterSawUs' will be official by the end of the week. And while it was below freezing this morning the sun is actually feeling warm right now. I'd jump in if i were wearing a drysuit today. We might actually splash the boat and ourselves this weekend. Yippee Kayo Kiyay!

He's trying to out bad-decision you at every turn, isn't he?

"Spend all your free cash on a brewery - I'll do you one better, I'm BUYING A BOAT!"

"Bog Water Brewing's a pretty piss-poor name, but it's nothing compared to LobsterSawUs!"

He's trying to out bad-decision you at every turn, isn't he?

"Spend all your free cash on a brewery - I'll do you one better, I'm BUYING A BOAT!"

"Bog Water Brewing's a pretty piss-poor name, but it's nothing compared to LobsterSawUs!"

I'm enjoying the "one down-man-ship."

Breweries, boats, sheds, U2 and subsequent versions, deep fried pigs, stove pipe "trophies," etc....

It's like a race to the bottom with these two. :p

Back