looking for Jubel 2015

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Looking to get my hands on a bottle of Jubel 2015. Have a pretty good cellar of deschutes, full sail reserve beers. also alot of bourbon barrel/oak aged brews.. Jubel 2010, mirror mirror 2009, dissident, black butte xxI and on. Can send a more complete list upon request. Let me know.

Thanks!

Dan

Where are you located? Jubel is sitting here by the case.

Shoot me a PM.

I'm drinking a bottle of it right now. It's really good. I'm not sure if my local bottle shop has any more.

Good luck getting some of it. It's really good. :D

:tank:

you're talking about this guy, right?

149763.jpg

if so, quite a few people still have access to it. @thatjonguy is one of them i'm sure.
My grocery store down the road has probably another case left and it is going slow for sure. So it shouldn't be hard to track down.

Thanks guys. Got a little excited as the deschutes Jubel was one of my first favorite "craft beers", and the Jubel 2010 was one of the first beers I started cellaring. I've since been able to acquire a bottle of Jubel 2000 (more for novelty, can't imagine it's that tasty..there's a lot of sediment) I thought I was going to miss out on this one back in March as I thought this would be a "limited release" however it finally found its way to me about a month and ahalf ago. It seems the limited release beers are getting a lot less limited, which is a good thing, but so much for the "once a decade ale". Anyhow, was able to pick up a couple of bottles. Thank you very much for the offers. You guys rock!

Regards,

Dan

Back