Growlers!

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pdxbg

Reaction score
For a little over a year I have been collecting a growler at every new brewery/brewpub I go to. Does anybody else do this?

Here is a picture from a few months ago. I've probably got 10 more or so since then. Ill post an updated picture when I get a chance.

Post some pictures of your collection or just your favorite growler(s)!

image-527555917.jpg

I've only got a few out of state. Haven't traveled much lately. Looks like you have a pretty good collection going though! About the same size as mine (give or take a few)

I've only got a few out of state. Haven't traveled much lately. Looks like you have a pretty good collection going though! About the same size as mine (give or take a few)

Used to have them lined up across both walls of my kitchen, but the SWMBO ended up putting the axe on that. Plus they were collecting grease:(

SWMBO allows me to leave mine on the ledge because nothing else will go up there :).

When we buy our own place in a few years she says they all have to go in the garage :(

I started doing the growler collection and quickly realized it was going to take up a lot of space. Since then, I've decided to do pint glasses instead :)

^^ This. And now I have too many pint glasses too O_O so when I went to New Holland last week, I bought a hoodie, and at Three Floyds (for the first time) yesterday, I bought a shirt!!

Not really. It's a little cheaper, but not "a lot less" cheaper and mine came with an insulated zip coozie. The part about the Brauler that I really liked is that they are coming out with a pressurized lid. To each their own I guess. I certainly did not NEED it. A glass growler is less than 10 bucks.

Or you can just buy a 64oz Kleen Kanteen... for a lot less... and I think they're shaped better.

fergusmj said:
I started doing the growler collection and quickly realized it was going to take up a lot of space. Since then, I've decided to do pint glasses instead :)

I collect both actually. For now at least. Until my wife realizes that there are more growlers/pint glasses than we have space.

Back