Looking for Bell's Two Hearted Clone

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VAShooter

Reaction score
I did a quick search but not much recent info on this topic. Anyone have a spot on clone they reccommend?

Not set up for AG so need Partial Mash / Extract.

My primaries will be moving to bottles in the next week or so....so planning my next batch!:rockin:

That's the one I made.

Keep in mind that AG recipes are super easy to convert to PM, so you can do just about any recipe.

In that example, you can keep the specialty grains the same, and just change 10 pounds of extract to 6 pounds DME.

Thanks! I read all 25 pages of this and there were a number of variations / hop schedules, etc. I'm still very new to this (3 batches)...can someone convert the recipe for me to extract / PM. I'd like to be able to go into my LHBS and basically hand them apaper with the recipe / schedule. My comfort level of walking into my LHBS and walking out with everything I need is just not there yet.

Also, noticed folks were using no less than 5-6 types of yeast. Anyone have a preference over the other for this clone?

Thanks a ton for any and all help!

[
...can someone convert the recipe for me to extract / PM. I'd like to be able to go into my LHBS and basically hand them apaper with the recipe / schedule.

In that example, you can keep the specialty grains the same, and just change 10 pounds of extract to 6 pounds DME.

What else do you need?

Back