Utica, ny lhbs?

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

IceIceTommay

Reaction score
I did a search, but I can't find any LHBS in Utica NY. Anyone from the area familiar with one?

Thanks!

Closest one I could come up with is

Bottom of the Barrel
1736 Mt. Hope Ave.
Oneida, NY 13421

About a half hour away.

I've never been to that particular store I'm from the Syracuse area. But we have a couple here that are nice.

+1 bottom of the barrel in Oneida. Nice little store, got a wide selection of grains, yeasts, kits and equipment. They have odd hours and are a little out of the way but I recommend them. Check out their Facebook page, they are really good at answering Q's on there.

Hello to home brewers. I have a Home Brew Supply store in Johnstown. FB page AJ's Brewery Supplies. I am looking to do a bulk grain buy and looking for anyone that wants in on the buy. If you use grains and would like to get them at good price please let us know. When we get enough the order will go in. Any other supplies you may need let us know if we can help.

Hope everyone's summer has been eventful. We will be placing a bulk order within the next week. Anyone looking for supplies, bulk grains, or equipment let us know. This will save you shipping cost and keep your grains or supplies at good price. PM me or call us. You can also visit our website at ajsbrewerysupplies.com . Supplies will arrive first week in September. So go thru your needs and let us know...even if its small item we can serve your needs.

Latest posts

Back