• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to HomeBrewTalk and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

50amp Plasma Cutter / Torch

Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum

Help Support Homebrew Talk - Beer, Wine, Mead, & Cider Brewing Discussion Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cripplecreek

Reaction score
Hey all,
I have a brand new never used 50amp Plasma cutter. It's 110/220v, you just need to add the plug you want to use. I purchased it on eBay a year ago and planned on using to to cut the tops off my sankes and for a few other projects. I've decided to go with larger pots and I'm not going to make keggles. The brand is Simadre Tech and comes with the much better, SG-55 torch. If you poke around there are a bunch of vids of this thing in action. I paid $320+shipping, offering it to members here for $220+shipping or local pickup before I throw it on CL and eBay.

Thanks!

IMG_20120225_133819.jpg

IMG_20120225_133833.jpg

IMG_20120225_133850.jpg

I'm interested in this. Any idea on shipping cost to 51576? Are the consumables compatible with the big names? Meaning can I get them locally? I'd like to talk with you about this machine. I'll PM my phone number if you get a chance, call me.

Thanks,
Ron

Back